Dill, Garlic & Herb Creamy Spread
10 servings, Gluten Free
250g pkg of plain cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 tsp fresh or dried basil tbsp honey
2 small green onions, finely chopped
1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Add cream cheese and Greek yogurt into a medium sized bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat together on medium speed.
2. Add lemon juice and garlic and mix on medium speed until incorporated.
3. With a spatula, fold in dill, parsley, basil, green onion and black pepper until all ingredients are evenly combined.
4. Eat alone as a dip or spread onto a slice of French bread or a cracker and top with a sprig of dill. Enjoy as a snack or serve as an appetizer.
5. Place spread in air tight container and refrigerate for up to 4 days
Recipe created by Lyndsay Lang